Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE)
The latest PCNSE 8 Exam Certification verifies that candidates have the vast majority of Palo Alto network-based network security implementations for design, installation, deployment, configuration, optimization, maintenance, and troubleshooting. Successful adoption of the PCNSE 8 exam test will not only obtain a pcnse 8 dumps certificate, but also show that candidates have solid IT skills, which is also a necessary condition for becoming a PCNSE expert. Candidates must have the professional basic knowledge of pcnse 8 dumps pdf and experience to use Palo Alto network products, including customers, tech partners, system engineers, system integrators, and after-sales support engineers.
The PCNSE 8 is a formal, third-party proctored certification. Palo Alto Networks Firewall is a trusted information security solutions being used by companies and organizations around the world. With newest version 8.0 of the PAN-OS pcnse 8 exam questions software update Palo Alto Networks has introduced many new features and upgrades to its technology platform.
|Related Certifications||Palo Alto Networks ACE or PCNSE certifications|
|Exam Registration||PEARSON VUE|
|Exam Number||PCNSE PAN-OS 8|
|Exam Cost||$160 USD|
|Time limit||90 minutes|
|Number of Questions||75|
|Passing Score||At least 70%|
How to prepare and pass PCNSE 8 exam in 30 days?
Recharge as a premium member of geekcert. then you can get the latest PCNSE 8 exam questions and answers, and pcnse exam dumps as experienced in the actual test!
The purpose of downloading the PCNSE 8 Learning Guide PDF is to help candidates prepare adequately for the latest PCNSE 8 trials. Of the many study materials PDF book, why is the learning guide VCE file from Geekcert the best for passing? This pcnse 8 vce guide also contains practice test questions, as this book contains exam outlines and key points for the new exam.
The PCNSE exam covers all topics related to PAN-OS software 8.0.8 and later, Panorama, GlobalProtect cloud service infrastructure, and other aspects of the Palo Alto Networks network security platform
- Firewall Essentials 8.0: Configuration and Management (EDU-210)
- Panorama 8.0: Manage Multiple Firewalls (EDU-221)
- Firewall 8.0: Debug and Troubleshoot (EDU-311)
After having 4-6 months hands on experience with the PANOS platform, complete the following instructor led class:
- EDU-311 – Debug & Troubleshoot
Figuring out the Exam Topics:
This Palo Alto Networks Firewall online course will teach you to configure firewalls using PAN-OS. When preparing for an ACE or PCNSE certification exam, you must read the subject of the exam topics clearly. Master common operations based on the Palo Alto network platform.
– Identify how the Palo Alto Networks products work together to detect and prevent threats|
– Given a scenario, identify how to design an implementation of the firewall to meet business requirements leveraging the Palo Alto Networks Security Platform.
– Given a scenario, identify how to design an implementation of firewalls in High Availability to meet business requirements leveraging the Palo Alto Networks Security Platform
– Identify the appropriate interface type and configuration for a specified network deployment
– Identify how to use template stacks for administering Palo Alto Networks firewalls as a scalable solution using Panorama.
– Identify how to use device group hierarchy for administering Palo Alto Networks firewalls as a scalable solution using Panorama.
– Identify options to deploy Palo Alto Networks firewalls in a private cloud (VM-Series).
– Identify methods for authorization, authentication, and device administration.
– Given a scenario, identify ways to mitigate resource exhaustion (because of denial-of-service) in application servers.
– Identify decryption deployment strategies.
– Identify the impact of application override to the overall functionality of the firewall.
– Identify the methods of User–ID redistribution.
|Deploy and Configure||23%||
the application meanings in the Traffic log (incomplete, insufficient
data, non-syn TCP, not applicable, unknown TCP, unknown UDP, and unknown
– Given a scenario, identify the set of Security Profiles that should be used.
– Identify the relationship between URL filtering and credential theft prevention.
– Identify differences between services and applications.
– Identify how to create security rules to implement App-ID without relying on port-based rules.
– Identify the required settings and steps necessary to provision and deploy a next‐generation firewall.
– Identify various methods for Authentication, Authorization, and Device Administration within a firewall.
– Identify how to configure and maintain certificates to support firewall features.
– Identify how to configure a virtual router.
– Identify the configuration settings for site‐to‐site VPN.
– Identify the configuration settings for GlobalProtect.
– Identify how to configure items pertaining to denial-of-service protection and zone protection.
– Identify how to configure features of the NAT rulebase.
– Given a configuration example including DNAT, identify how to configure security rules.
– Identify how to configure decryption.
– Given a scenario, identify an application override configuration and use case.
– Identify how to configure VM-Series firewalls for deployment.
– Identify considerations for configuring external log forwarding.|
– Interpret log files, reports, and graphs to determine traffic and threat trends.
– Identify scenarios in which there is a benefit from using custom signatures.
– Given a scenario, identify the process to update a Palo Alto Networks system to the latest version of the software.
– Identify how configuration management operations are used to ensure desired operational state of stability and continuity.
– Identify the settings related to critical HA functions (link monitoring; path monitoring; HA1, HA2, and HA3 functionality; HA backup links; and differences between A/A and A/P).
– Identify the sources of information pertaining to HA functionality.
– Identify how to configure the firewall to integrate with AutoFocus and verify its functionality.
– Identify the impact of deploying dynamic updates.
– Identify the relationship between Panorama and devices as it pertains to dynamic updates versions and policy implementation and/or HA peers.
– Identify system and traffic issues using WebUI and CLI tools.|
– Given a session output, identify the configuration requirements used to perform a packet capture.
– Given a scenario, identify how to troubleshoot and configure interface components.
– Identify how to troubleshoot SSL decryption failures.
– Identify certificate chain of trust issues.
– Given a scenario, identify how to troubleshoot traffic routing issues.
– Identify the correct order of the policy evaluation based on the packet flow architecture.|
– Given an attack scenario, identify the Palo Alto Networks appropriate threat prevention component to prevent/mitigate the attack.
– Identify methods for identifying users.
– Identify the fundamental functions residing on the management and dataplanes of a Palo Alto Networks firewall.
– Given a scenario, determine how to control bandwidth use on a per-application basis.
– Identify the fundamental functions and concepts of WildFire.
– Identify the purpose of and use case for MFA and the Authentication policy.
– Identify the dependencies for implementing MFA.
– Given a scenario, identify how to forward traffi.
– Given a scenario, identify how to configure policies and related objects.
– Identify the methods for automating the configuration of a firewall.
- Familiar with basic network concepts, common protocols, network security knowledge.
- Understand and master the types of common firewalls (Packet filters, Stateful inspection, Proxys )
Is the PCNSE Study Guide PDF Helpful?
How helpful is the PCNSE Study Guide ebook or braindump PDF/VCE? Is full version of reliable & actual PCNSE exam questions enough to be used as the sole of self-study material? Yes, of course. The purpose of using study guide videos is to help you prepare for the new PCNSE exam.
Study plan below: